Skip to main content

Block of the Month Update

I've  been busy machine quilting 3 quilts (which I will show when the binding is sewn down) so right when I was done with those I got busy working on my Block of the Months.

The first one is the first in the new Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery Block of the Month.  It's a blue and cream holiday themed quilt.  I believe the fabrics are Primitive Gatherings and a bunch of designers design the blocks for it.  I'm only making one block this year instead of the two each like I was able to do last year.


Also through Fat Quarter Shop I'm working on their Snapshopts Block of the Month. These have been fun blocks to make and I even made an extra of this one because our guild is having an ice cream social in July and I thought I'd donate a mini quilt made from the extra block.


And speaking of guild, here's their block of the month.  The center block fabric was what they gave us.

And because of my glutton for punishment, I got caught up on my Farm Girl Vintage blocks.
And last but not least, I am also doing the Pat Sloan Vacation Block of the Month.  Here's June's block.
And I was curious to see how they looked together.

Off  to spend Father's Day with my dad this weekend. That should give me some time to sew the binding down on all those quilts so hopefully I'll have finished quilts to show next week.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Wow! Busy as usual. Keep those blocks rollin', rollin', rollin'. I made napkins last night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.