Skip to main content

Wonder Valley Squid retreat

Sewciety of Quilting Diva's - hereby named Squids had our annual retreat at Wonder Valley.  It was beautiful weather with beautiful people who all had the same thing in common --we love to quilt.  I got a lot done but didn't finish completely anything but two St. Patrick's Day pillow cases.

Here they are on my bed.  (Picture is upside down - don't know why - but you see the pillow cases.

Here are the girls.  Only one was missing from the picture.  She was napping but some of us had to leave to we let her sleep.
Will hopefully have my granddaughters little pillow done for her birthday party this weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. I love the name. How cute that is. And it looks and sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. How could you not, if you're at Wonder Valley?! :)

    Makes me long for another retreat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the name is marvelous. I thought you had run off to the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't quilting friends wonderful!! Thanks for your help in putting finishing touches on two of my tops. They're now ready to baste and quilt. I know you don't post photos until you've finished a project. Your followers who were not there are in for a treat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo! Love my quilting friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.