Skip to main content

Two Projects to Share

I got the binding on one of three of the exact same tops. Two for my mother-in-law for her to give as gift to her friends. The third for me to either donate to guilds boutique or give as a gift.

Here is a detail of how I quilted it. I used a curved stitch in the ditch with metallic thread.

Today I took a class from Karen Linduska. She is the author of two books using all those fancy stitches on your sewing machine. Here's what I made at class today.

I'm calling it the Tree of Life because it is full of color and life. It has a lot of texture as well.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers, grandmas, and step-mothers and thanks for looking.

 

Comments

  1. Before I had even read the part about your taking the class, my eyes were drawn to the wavy quilting stitch. It really lends an elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.