Skip to main content

March Free Motion Quilting Challenge

While my machine was set up for machine quilting -finished my green and white quilt - just need to hand sew the binding down and do a label) I figured I'd work on the Free Motion Quilting challenge.  I also picked up another charity quilt from guild and figured I could practice on that too.  When I saw the tutorial for this months teacher I realized I had already completed the stars and loops last month.  See here and scroll down .  For information re: the challenge check out Sew Cal Gal's Free Motion Quilting Challenge

This is March's sample.  Used neon yellow in honor of the flowers.

Just her basic loop design from the tutorial.  (Charity Quilt)
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to finally show the green and white quilt.  Yea!!!!

Thanks for looking

Comments

  1. Great post. Always good to keep practicing (I should take my own advice-LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute flowers. Great job.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.