Skip to main content

2011 Ornaments

My mom cross stitched this card.  I will frame and put with all the others I hang each year.
Each year, my family exchanges ornaments, hand-made ornaments.  Here's what I got this year.
From my brother and his wife - need to add bow on top where tip broke off.

From my little sister.

From my older sister.  We got light bulb snowmen a few years ago.
Here's what I made.
For my niece-she's a little angel (who will be taking piano next year)

For my nephew Drew.

For my nephew Shane.

The rest are for my sisters, sister-in-law, mother, mother-in-law, step-daughter and oldest nephews.








That's it for the night.  I will post tomorrow a picture of the quilt I finally finished.  Yea!
Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Wow very nice. Mom has started giving us ornaments so that we all have the same ornament on our tree every year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.