Skip to main content

Vintage Moments Class has begun

And today we worked on LeMoyne stars.  Not one of the easiest blocks for me but I managed to get 3 of the 17 needed done today.  Luckily we have a month to get the rest finished.  This is a 6 month class and we meet once a month.

Here's a block by almost everyone in the class.  My block is the top left block.  (photo quality poor because I had to use my cell phone for pictures).  Janice's is the purple one next to mine, Linda Matthews is the top right.  On the bottom row - from left to right, Lynette, Rita, Sara and Barbara Brown.
Here's Anna Koelewyn (left) the teacher and another student Hiley (not sure how she spell it) with 2 more blocks.  Anna is holding Linda Blasingames.
Great class and I can't wait to see all of them finished.

Finished the top of my Dresden Plate quilt and got the back and binding ready to go.  Just need to pin and quilt.  (Just, right!)

Tomorrow I have my in-laws over for dinner for Father's Day and my father-in-law's birthday, so not much quilting - need to go to Joannes for more batting.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. The stars all look great. I wish I could have fit this class into my life with you and the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be a great class! Can't wait to see what next month will bring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stars. I really like the colors in yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.