Skip to main content

I have been quilting

but I can't show anything.  I hope to be able to show you something by next week.  I have 3 birthdays in August that I need to make quilts for (Loose Threads ladies) and I have the top of one done, 1/2 of another done - not sure what I'm going to do for the 3rd.  Plus I have to make a quilt for our Whisper challenge by August.  Plus, plus plus.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.  I'll get over it though.

So my step-daughter is opening an Etsy shop.  I'm going to try to put a link on the right so please take time to check it out.  Maybe I'll give her some quilts for her to sell for me.

Must get back to work on my quilts.
Thanks for looking - sorry no photos.  Maybe I'll give you a hint or a peek in a day or two.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see your quilts, and your stepdaughters shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.