Skip to main content

Me and American Idol Winner Lee DeWyze

I have a great job.  A couple months ago I got to meet David Archuleta from American Idol and today last years' winner Lee DeWyze played at our mall and I got to see him, get his autograph and talk to him for a minute.  Really nice guy. 

I couldn't stay for his whole mini-concert as it's an hour drive home and the fog has been pretty bad so I had to leave 1/2 way through his set.  He was great, sounded good. 

So now that I got home late, did some house errands not a lot of time to sew tonight (hence a blog post).  I just have the last border to paper piece on the Deb Karasik class project.  I really am loving it.  So clean and crisp. 

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Did you ask him why he wears that stupid knit hat? I love his voice though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.