Skip to main content

First Finish for 2011 and I need help finding fabric

"Needs a Name" quilt

Close Up
This is a kit from John Flynn- laser cut pieces - started working on this a few months ago at retreats or Party Party Party and finally finished it last night.  No name yet, I will take any suggestions.  The package calls it a Pine Burr pattern.  


And I need to find at least a fat quarter or 1/2 yard of this above fabric.  If you know the name at least it will help.  I bought a fat quarter pack on Etsy through Sew Dearly Loved and I check her website and it's not there anymore.  I need it to finish this quilt. 
See the blocks to the right of Janice-that's the project.
Anyway, our guild had Deb Karasik this Thursday and she was so entertaining.  If you ever get the chance to see her, do it.  Also if you have a chance to take her class, take it.  We had a great time. 

Now I have to go back to contemplating how I want to quilt my blue/green/turquoise fabric scrap quilt.  Lots of quilting space so want to do something unique in those areas.

Thanks for looking. 

Comments

  1. Its a beauty !! Sure hope you can get some more of that fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Calico Christmas"?

    Love the paper pieced blocks- they all look amazing!

    Miss taking classes with you!

    Love,
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt turned out awesome. How about winter BRRRRR :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.