Skip to main content

One of those Days (Months)

No matter what I say or write these days seems to be taken wrong.  So for now I'm just going to shut up!  Sorry if I have offended anyone through emails, conversations or comments on blogs.  I never meant to offend anyone.

I will continue to focus my blog on quilts.  I will remain silent at all guild meetings and board meetings.  I will not give my 2 cents of any kind to anything guild related. 

Can you tell I'm having a pity party?  I will get over it.  I always do.

Rant over.  Wish I had a pretty picture of a finished quilt to show.  But the one thing I've finished since coming home from the coast was my piece of a snake or ribbon quilt for another Loose Thread member for her birthday in August and I can't show it until she's received the gift.  I have to work on one more and got the pieces cut and marked and will hopefully get that one done tonight.   So I'll leave you with this cute picture of my niece I took a few years back of her big old smile.  She always makes me happy. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.