Skip to main content

Another Quickie

This is another donation for the Common Threads Quilt Guilds Great Little Quilt Sale.  This was made from a wholecloth stencil that I bought years ago and never used.

I just have one more border to put on my nephews basketball fabric quilt.  It will be huge when done 81 x 99 which is just what he wanted - he is very tall (I think about 6' already) and the quilt I made for him before probably only goes to his belly button. 

Found out yesterday that my step-daughter is having a boy - so today we emailed back and forth and decided on a focus fabric to use as accents.  We are waiting to get it to find some plaids or checks for the curtains, bumpers, et al for little Jack's room.  Oh ya, they are naming him Jack Richard.  I like Jack.   

Until later...

Comments