Skip to main content

Bride to Be


My stepdaughter is getting married in about 2 months and had her first fitting for her wedding dress. I didn't actualy see it in real life - but she sent me pictures but wants to make sure my husband doesn't see it. She's a beauty and so is the dress. Can't wait to see her coming down the aisle or whatever you walk down on a beach wedding.

As far as a quilting update, I have been busy machine quilting my Material Girl paint chip challenge and am almost done with that. Unfortunately I won't be able to share it with you all until we reveal in December.

Comments

  1. She looks great in her dress...nice even tan too- I don't even want to know how she got that! Sorry we won't be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.