Skip to main content

Wonky Churn Dash finished


This is a quilt for a friend. Hopefully she isn't reading my blog. I can't give it to her for a few weeks. I need to show and tell it at guild in August and I haven't made a label yet. I plan on embroidering labels during my mini retreat in Cambria in 2 weekends. This is a pattern from Buggy Barn's Certifiably Crazy book. They made it from wool but I thought wild patterns would be interesting. If anyone has any name ideas, I'd be more than happy to hear them. That is one thing I am horrible at doing.

Comments

  1. Could a sister be a friend??????
    Another amazing piece of art!!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shane suggests "samurai sword square" and I thought "dizzy with color". Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of like the samurai sword square. She does need protection. Thanks sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.